Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Afternoon Quickie: Batman, Arkham Asylum




Arkham Asylum really surprised me. I assumed it would have some cool fights and I was pleased with the list of villains that were expected to show up, but as we got closer and closer to the release date, I got more and more excited. Once Philip brought the game home, I was not disappointed. In fact, this Batman fan was quite happy. I think the game did a great job combining the action hero that our generation has known with the original detective of the early comics. It is a very dark game, but has an interesting story line. The villains that are in the game span far and wide and include the big names like the Joker and Riddler. There are some areas where the girlfriend/wife can easily get involved and this game easily passes the Wifey Watchability Test.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for Something Specific?