Thursday, February 3, 2011

Why I wish life were a video game...

In the middle of my third day inside during this snow, I have decided that life would be better if it were a video game, here's why:


  • You could buy a vehicle able to travel in the snow from a menu without having to leave (I'll take a tank or hummer or tractor or something).
  • No matter what you're wearing, you never get cold. (Just think of the skimpy clothes all the girls wear and they never get cold!)
  • You can plow through the snow with a bomb or turtle shell.
  • I could ride a Yoshi through town.
  • There is always another quest to be done.
  • I could fast-travel to some place cool like Vegas or DC.
  • I would most likely be in some castle with a nice warm fireplace waiting for a plumber to come rescue me.
  • My castle would be surrounded by dragons or something that would keep me warm.
  • There would be a setting that turns the snow off.

Ok, so... not too long of a list, but I've got a lot of free time. I'll think of some more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for Something Specific?