Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gamer Girl MTG Deck of the Month: PMS

So... here's my plan. Once a month I will post a Magic the Gathering Deck that is made for female casual players (aka girls who want to play with their guys). Here's January's deck: Pussycat Must Survive (PMS)

20 Plains
3 Ajani Goldmane
4 Ajani's Pridemate
4 Ajani's Mantra
2 Kemba, Kha Regent
4 Kemba's Skyguard
3 Leonin Arbiter
4 Abuna Acolyte
4 Silvercoat Lion
2 Sword of Body and Mind
3 Pacifism
4 Solemn Offering
2 Silence
3 Soul Parry
4 Seize the Initiative

Side board:
4 Revoke Existence
4 Whitesun's Passage
4 Condemn


(Note: Links have been set to take you to the Amazon page for the above cards. You might be able to find them cheaper on ebay or through trades/sales at your local shops.)

This deck was inspired by Kathleen from Loading Ready Run (here). The group did a video about Magic the Gathering where Kathleen wins with the "Angry Kitty" deck. I decided I wanted to make a kitty deck too, especially after finding out that Kathleen's wasn't legal for tournament play. :( So, I made this deck, and yes, the husband made some suggestions. All the creatures are cat creatures. In play-testing the deck, Philip joked about it being the Cats-Must-Survive deck. This then evolved into the PMS deck: Pussycat Must Survive! Now, I don't promise great results from this deck, but it's a ton of fun to play, and that's what matters to me.

For next month I'm going to work on the Sexy Vampires Don't Sparkle deck. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. BTW- I know this is totally lame... but FIRST POST OF 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Looking for Something Specific?