Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ahh! Zombies!

I have often said that I would never run unless a horde of hungry zombies was chasing me, and even then, I'd only run if I couldn't find a good place to hide. Well, for those of you who are a little more adventurous or athletic, or who just want to experience running for your life in a controlled setting, I present the 5k Obstacle Course Zombie Race!

So, apparently there are people who are awesome enough to set up a 5k with obstacles for you to run, and just in case you need a little extra motivation: they will send the hungry undead after you! This looks like a ton of fun! While I will never volunteer to be chased by zombies, I would gladly go watch. Below is a link to the website, I suggest checking it out, runner or no. If nothing else, you can use this as part of your zombie apocalypse education.

http://runforyourlives.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for Something Specific?