Saturday, June 27, 2009

Afternoon Quickie: Animal Crossing: City Folk

Played on Wii

In Animal Crossing: City Folk you are the new kid in town. You gather stuff from around the village to sell so that you can buy tools to help you gather more stuff. The goal of the game is something along the lines of trying to improve your little town, but as I watched the game, I couldn't tell what the goal was.

I think that's because the game doesn't have a clear end, or at least, I never saw one. I even tried to play Animal Crossing and was bored then too. My husband loved the game. He was excited when it came out and played the game for much longer than I did. (Granted, I only played for a total of about 5 hours, and I think he did more than that in a single day.)

Overall, it can be kinda fun to watch, maybe, I suppose if you're into that sort of thing. However, I was thoroughly bored after about 15 minutes.

Good thing is there wasn't much noise involved so the game is easy to ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for Something Specific?