Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gamer Speak: Intro

Have you ever been hanging out with your player and his friends when you find yourself staring at them and wondering what language they are speaking? Sure it sounds like English, but you can't follow a single sentence, or even tell when one sentence ends and the other begins.

I have often been sitting in silence listening to what I can only describe as verbal alphabet soup spilling out of the mouths of those around me. Therefore, I shall embark upon the task of creating Gamer Speak dictionaries for the benefit of every gamer girlfriend out there.

Be looking for the first set this week. My first set of definitions will cover that all too familiar game, World of Warcraft. You can read the review here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for Something Specific?